Oshkosh is a city located in Wisconsin, United States. It is known for hosting the largest airshow in the world, the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, which attracts aviation enthusiasts from all over the world.
Irish refers to something related to Ireland, which is an island nation located in Europe. The Irish people have a rich culture and history, with notable contributions in fields such as literature, music, and sports. The country is also known for its stunning natural landscapes and friendly people.
St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated in Oshkosh, and there are several places where you can go shopping for St. Patrick’s Day-themed items.
- Party City: Party City is a great place to shop for St. Patrick’s Day decorations, costumes, and accessories.
- The Irish Peddler: The Irish Peddler is a store located in downtown Oshkosh that specializes in Irish merchandise. They have a wide range of products such as clothing, jewelry, and home decor with an Irish theme.
- Michaels: Michaels is a craft store that carries a variety of St. Patrick’s Day supplies, including green and gold beads, shamrock stickers, and other decorative items.
- Walmart: Walmart usually has a section dedicated to St. Patrick’s Day merchandise, including apparel, decorations, and party supplies.
- Dollar Tree: Dollar Tree is a discount store that carries St. Patrick’s Day-themed items, including hats, beads, and other party supplies.
Overall, there are many options for St. Patrick’s Day shopping in Oshkosh, and these are just a few of the places where you can find what you need.
If you’re looking for something unique and handmade, you may want to check out the Oshkosh Farmers Market. They have a variety of vendors that sell locally-made goods, including St. Patrick’s Day-themed items such as homemade Irish soda bread, shamrock-shaped cookies, and even green beer from local breweries.
For those who are looking to celebrate the holiday with a traditional Irish meal, there are several options in Oshkosh. Dublin’s Irish Pub and Grill, located in downtown Oshkosh, serves up traditional Irish fare such as corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, and Irish stew. Another option is Becket’s Restaurant, which offers an extensive menu of Irish favorites including bangers and mash, fish and chips, and Guinness beef stew.
In addition to shopping and dining, there are also several St. Patrick’s Day events that take place in Oshkosh. The annual Oshkosh St. Patrick’s Day Parade is a popular event, with floats, bands, and other performers marching through downtown Oshkosh. Other events include live music performances, pub crawls, and green-themed parties at local bars and restaurants.
Overall, there are plenty of ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Oshkosh, whether you’re looking to shop, dine, or attend one of the many events taking place in the city.